Epsilon and AMA Webcast: Bridging Your Online and Offline Marketing
Top 5 Strategies to Bridge your Online and Offline Marketing for 2011
You know that your data and your database set the gold standard for your direct marketing efforts, but have you considered ways to leverage that valuable asset for your online marketing? The future of the marketing database requires integration and coordination at all touch points. That can only happen if you have the needed analytics for insight into the interactions across all of your media channels. Join Eric Stein, Epsilon’s EVP of Digital Strategies and Tim Waddell, Director Product Marketing, Adobe, as they present emerging trends that warrant consideration for your 2011 marketing planning.
In this presentation you will learn:
• How to leverage your offline data to drive online results
• Ways to repurpose your marketing database to drive integrated online and offline campaigns
• How to let your site-side analytics inform your display targeting strategy
• Strategies for success through cross-channel attribution
• The brand new world of privacy
Fill out the form to the right to download the reasearch and watch the on demand webinar.