Find out the latest retail trends that can help you deliver a richer consumer experience and improve ROI
- Which social media outlet is scoring points for referral traffic and driving sales
- Which target demographic overwhelmingly prefers self-checkout options
- Which tactic, already popular in the U.K., is gaining ground in the U.S.
- 5 quick tips for managing social media issues
Fill out the form to the right to download our latest research.
CONNECTING RETAIL CONSUMER CHANNELS
With high expectations and an abundance of options, today’s consumers can shop how, when, and wherever they prefer—online, on the phone, in a cab, or in their favorite store. Personalizing these interactions when and where consumers want is the top priority for retailers today.
Fill out the form to the right, or sign in and click submit to download the infographic.
Email continues to thrive as a vital touchpoint in the customer journey.
However, the number of touchpoints is constantly expanding. Consumers today engage with brands via email, social media, online display, websites, mobile, in-store displays and more at various stages of the marketing funnel.
Fill out the form to the right, or sign in and click submit to download this research.
Building long lasting brand loyalty
Consumers are interacting every second, of every day with technology that connects them to friends, family, and their favorite brands. Leverage the excitement and opportunities of this digital age.
Download our latest report and infographic to learn about:
- Leveraging the excitement and opportunities of this digital age
- Marketing to the individual
- Closing the gap on customer expectation